A moving car means much dangers to unrestrained dogs, who hang their heads out the window. However, the simple precaution of a dog seat belt can keep your travel safe.
AMZNOVA understands your dog’s safety is your main concern. Why not fasten your dog with seat belt every time as you do in the car?
Why do you need AMZNOVA dog seat belt?
• Durable enough to protect your pets from sudden brake or sharp turn
• Allow your dogs to rotate and move around without tangling
• Easy to snap and un-latch to car's seatbelt buckle
• High quality material for long lasting, saving your money
How to choose right size for your dog?
• 17 Inches - Small Dogs - 0-20 lbs
• 22 Inches - Medium Dogs - 20-40 lbs
• 26.8 Inches - Large Dogs - 40-60 lbs
• 31.5 Inches - X-Large Dogs - 60-80 lbs
How to correct inappropriate dog chewing?
Inappropriate chewing is a fairly common problem in young dogs especially when in the car. For parents of busy chewers, here are some experience on how to correct it:
• Provide appropriate chew toys for your dog to enjoy
• A tired dog is a good dog! Spend time playing and exercising with your dog on a regular basis
• If you do find your dog chewing on something inappropriate, correct the dog by stopping and scolding him
• For your pet's safety, please do not attach the seat belt to your pet's collar directly. The car lead is safe to be used with pet harness.
• If the car seat leash doesn't work for your cars or dogs, pls feel free to contact AMZNOVA team. FREE REPLACEMENT or FULL REFUND is available to help you.
AMZNOVA Dog Seat Belt Chew Proof Dog Car Harness Restraint Pet Safety Latch Seatbelt No-Chew Leash for Cat Puppy Small Large Dogs Travel Carring - B06ZYW8D5D